EXCLUSIVE: Join me for the FREE 4 Pillars of Mastery™ 28 Day Challenge
(discover the 4 fundamental principles to change your life and coaching business beyond all recognition in the next 28 days... guaranteed)
Here's an uncomfortable truth for you: the situation we find ourselves in right now is unprecedented in living memory. The last time the world faced a challenge of this magnitude and gravity was more than 100 years ago.
And whatever your opinion of the current situation and the response of the world at large to it, it's moot.
Because whatever the truth of the matter, the effect it's had on the world economy has been devastating.
And you and your business as a professional coach cannot escape the inevitable consequences of this. We are all weathering the same storm, regardless of how we may wish it were otherwise.
FACT: we now face a protracted recession many experts are predicting will be worse than the Great Depression which plunged the world into chaos in October 1929, and saw whole economies nose-dive into a devastating economic downward spiral that lasted a decade.
Here's the thing: however bad you think things are right now, they're going to get much, much worse before they get better. This isn't me scaremongering or being negative, either.
The world has essentially shut down over the last few weeks and the knock-on effects have been catastrophic already (in the US alone there are now more than 22 million people classed as unemployed — and this is only going to get worse).
And while we may have successfully flattened the infection curve and are starting to see a glimmer of light at the end of the lockdown tunnel, we won't get back to anything even remotely resembling "normal" until we have a successful vaccine rolled out sufficiently widely to give us herd immunity — and that's at least six months away, and more likely to be a year or more.
Even before that, when they do start to relax the rules around lockdown it's going to be chaos.
Consider... when things start to move again you're going to see on one side a massive rush of coaching clients looking to get their challenges nailed "yesterday" and as quickly and cheaply as possible...
... and on the other there'll be a horde of professional coaches desperate to get the work at any price and at any cost. Emotions will be running high and hot, and a lot of coaches out there are going to be making some bad and ill-considered decisions about the clients they take on and the work they agree to do.
And amid all this chaos a huge number of business owners — including coaches like you — are going to head back into the fray and discover they no longer have a business. Entire industries have been annihilated, but this won't be apparent until the tourniquet of lockdown is removed and the lifeblood of commerce starts to flow again, only to have many businesses bleed out.
More like carnage.
Again, what you think of this is irrelevant — it's going to happen regardless.
And your coaching business is going to be slap bang in the middle of it.
If you want to come through this mess not just with your coaching business intact and scraping by, but actually stronger, leaner, and fitter than ever before, you've got your work cut out.
And if you don't face this squarely and deal with the world as it is rather than how you think it is, want it to be, or think it ought to be, you will get dragged down with everyone else.
Is any of this fair?
But it's not meant to be fair.
And while you don't get to choose the "fairness" of it, you do get to choose which side of the line you stand on: the side of whining failure, or the side of glory and success.
None of this can be avoided or changed.
The only choice you have is how you're going to deal with it.
And that's why I'm extending to you my personal and exclusive invitation to the 4 Pillars of Mastery™28 Day Challenge.
What are The 4 Pillars of Mastery™?
It’s no exaggeration to say over the last decade The 4 Pillars of Mastery™ have transformed the lives of thousands of entrepreneurs, business owners, and coaches in more than 160 countries.
And I’m not talking about a special and privileged few… they’ve come from all walks of life and in every business, niche, and industry you can possibly imagine (as well as a few you probably can’t or don’t want to).
They’re honest, hard-working, and self-reliant business owners and coaches, just like you, and were facing the same challenges and uphill struggle you’re facing right now.
And my promise?
If you do the work, then The 4 Pillars of Mastery™ will do the same for you.
It’s that simple…
… and also that hard.
Because I'll tell you right now it's not easy.
Good question, and I'm glad you asked me.
It’s simple because it’s not complicated.
It’s almost formulaic. A process.
You don’t have to be rich, good-looking, educated, or come from a privileged background to put The 4 Pillars of Mastery™ to work in your life and business.
But it’s not easy because it forces you to think deeply about some of the fundamental assumptions you make about yourself and the world we live in, assumptions you may not even be aware of.
And the fact is, most people simply aren't prepared to look that closely at themselves or the fundamental thoughts, beliefs, and actions they entertain on a daily basis and which shape their very lives.
Worst of all is the fact coaches are often the LAST people to see this because they're too close to the problem. They're so used to helping others deal with these challenges they forget to look inside themselves.
It's been said the chains binding us the tightest are the ones we're unaware of, and this is never more true than the unthinking and subconscious "autopilot" we have guiding us through virtually every minute of every day of our lives.
You should be.
Because understanding and embracing this is fundamental to your long-term business success as a coach.
One of the fundamental principles of The 4 Pillars of Mastery™ is the truth your results come from your behaviours, your behaviours come from what you believe, and, if you have an open mind, your beliefs come from what you know.
And in The 4 Pillars of Mastery™28 Day Challenge you'll be digging deep into the core beliefs shaping you, your coaching business, and the life you live.
FAIR WARNING: The 4 Pillars of Mastery™28 Day Challenge is not something you should undertake lightly.
Because it'll change you.
And change is scary, because, you know... it changes things.
I know that sounds a little facetious, and it is.
But it's also deadly serious.
Because once you look at yourself and the life you live through the lens of The 4 Pillars of Mastery™ you can't unsee what you've seen.
Just like a can of worms, once you take that lid off, you can never go back and get them back in again.
You can't unsee what you've seen.
You can't unlearn what you've learned.
You can't unknow what you know.
And, frankly, not everyone is cut out for anything beyond the most superficial of forays into the realms of self-examination and reflection.
Most of us are content to go through our lives with our eyes wide shut in self-delusion.
I hope you're cut from a different cloth and see the current trial as an opportunity to change and grow.
But do let me be clear... The 4 Pillars of Mastery™28 Day Challenge is definitely NOT for you if...
- You're NOT the kind of forward-thinking coach willing to invest in yourself and your coaching business. Let me clear something up straight away: this is not a sales pitch and you can keep your card in your purse, pocket or wallet, because there is nothing to buy here.
Yes, I’m an entrepreneur just like you and yes I’m in business to sell my proven expertise and knowledge at a price offering thousands of times more value than the investment, but that's not the purpose of The 4 Pillars of Mastery™ or what they offer you.
Because what I'll share with you in the Challenge gives you exactly what you need to grow your coaching business and improve your life beyond measure, and I do it because I know the small percentage of people who put these ideas to work will experience such phenomenal results they want to work with me personally. And that’s a privilege I know I have to earn.
But if you’re not the kind of coach who is willing to do what’s necessary to be highly successful, including investing time, money, and energy on improving yourself to grow your coaching business, then this message, and what it offers you, is a waste of your time.
- You believe your business growth is constrained by the state of the economy or other market forces. Fear stifles the drive and creativity necessary to make extraordinary success a reality. The business owner in the habit of allowing external forces to dictate his or her beliefs, actions, and ultimate success is not one I'm willing to work with, and will get little benefit from The 4 Pillars of Mastery™.
- You believe highly successful entrepreneurs are born with more talent, ability and potential than you. I know it's tempting to blame your lack of success, skill, and ability on circumstances and situations beyond your control — and especially on "them", those unnamed but blameworthy "other people" — but that's a cop-out.
One of the most successful people I know is autistic and has challenges with the most basic stuff you and I do naturally without even thinking about it... and he succeeds because he does the work and takes responsibility for making up for his own innate shortcomings.
- You're looking for a "quick fix" and believe these proven strategies — or anything else for that matter — are going to work without you putting any effort in.
- You have a negative disposition, or a socialist/poverty-based consciousness. I made a deliberate choice many years ago to remove myself from the negative and damaging influence of poverty-based and negative thinkers — one of the most important decisions of my life. I choose whom I collaborate and associate with very carefully. If you have a negative or sceptical disposition, we'll not collaborate well.
- You're not coachable... and you're not open to new ideas, many of which may seen completely counter-intuitive to your existing world view, in order to enjoy much greater success in your life.
Who am I and why should you care?
My name is Christian Simpson, an internationally acclaimed expert in professional coaching, and the world’s leading coach and mentor to professional coaches, entrepreneurs, and business owners.
My clients include John C. Maxwell, the world’s No.1 leadership expert and author, and, to date, the leading-edge entrepreneurial success solutions I share have transformed the lives of thousands of coaches, and other business owners in more than 160 countries.
Today, I share the stage all over the world with some of the biggest names in the personal success and self-improvement business.
So… don’t you think there’s a very good reason why so many professional coaches and other business owners, and multi-millionaire ‘big guns’ pay a Brit so handsomely for his expertise rather than using the home grown talent within their own networks?
After all, these are very well connected people with plenty of choices.
Of course there is. It’s because the work I do gets results — and in entrepreneurial life, that’s ALL that counts.
I’m not sharing this with you to brag in any way. No, it’s so you know when I say I have something powerful and profitable to share with you, it’s going to reward you handsomely to take notice.
Here is my proposition to you today
If… you are genuinely serious about enjoying substantial growth in your coaching business while dramatically improving the quality of your life, AND you’re willing to be open minded enough to new ideas — many of which will be counterintuitive and may even contradict what you’ve learned, assumed and believed to be true about entrepreneurial and business success in the past…
And… you’re willing to allocate the appropriate amount of undisturbed time and energy watching the videos I’ll send you sharing the powerful and proven methods of the Top 0.1% of entrepreneurs…
And... you promise me you'll PUT THE STRATEGIES TO WORK in your business and personal life by applying yourself to the coaching assignments in the resources provided…
Then… please accept my warm and personal invitation to join me for the 4 Pillars of Mastery™ 28 day Challenge and reap the benefits of these profoundly powerful and proven resources and put them to work in YOUR coaching business straight away.
In The 4 Pillars of Mastery™ 28 Day Challenge You’ll Discover Powerful & Proven Entrepreneurial Success Strategies Most Coaches and Business Owners Will Never Know...
Here are 3 things you need to know straight away:
- The most successful business owners and entrepreneurs were not born with any more talent, potential, wealth, resources or ‘luck’ than you and me.
- Their success has come by deliberately thinking differently from how most business owners think.
- You can make the same choice.
If you doubt any of this, you only have to look around you. In times of economic downturns there are businesses which not only survive but thrive... yet they’re exposed to the same oppressive market forces as every other.
The difference in these businesses is not luck, fortune or favour; rather, it’s the quality of thinking the business owner is bringing to the business.
Every coaching business owner I know wants to improve their circumstances, but the vast majority are unwilling to improve themselves. Consequently they remain stuck in the results they work so desperately hard to change.
Many of these are bright, hard-working individuals like you, but because they’ve always done things in a certain way, their minds are closed to different and far more effective approaches.
Here’s the biggest truth you’ll never hear about entrepreneurial success
The biggest risk to your success is not the state of the economy, the banks, the marketplace, the government, or your competition, the biggest risk to your entrepreneurial success is thinking like most coaching business owners think.
There’s a very good reason just 0.1% of business owners are millionaires
If you spend just a short amount of time in the company of highly successful entrepreneurs you’ll soon appreciate they have a very different world-view from the vast majority of business owners…
... and the good news is, they weren’t born with this way of thinking, they adopted it.
And so can you.
Here are 3 examples of how highly successful entrepreneurs think differently to average achieving business owners...
- They understand their existing results can only reflect the quality of thinking they’ve been applying to their lives. Consequently they deliberately invest time and money on improving how they think.
- They focus on improvement not activity, working with the cause rather than the effects of their results
- They develop themselves as the owner, not the business. Jim Rohn, one of the most successful entrepreneurs of his generation, and a millionaire by the time he was 30, said, “if you work hard on your job, you can make a living, but if you work hard on yourself, you can make a fortune”.
These are simple yet highly effective methods delivering profound results to those who embrace them?
Now if you believe you’re already thinking differently to the 99% of hard working entrepreneurs, yet you’re getting the same kind of results as they are despite all of the blood, sweat and tears you put into your coaching business, you may want to think again.
Because the chances are your reality may be painting a very different picture — a picture borne out by the fact you’re reading this message right now and you know things are not going to plan.
The question you really need answering is whether you are willing to do anything about it, because I GUARANTEE if you embrace any of the ideas I’m going to share with you, your business and personal life will improve substantially.
Introducing The 4 Pillars of Mastery™28 Day Challenge…
Four powerful Entrepreneurial Success Masterclasses revealing tried, tested and proven strategies used by the Top 0.1% to ensure their businesses deliver wealth and prosperity, without consuming the life they were created to liberate.
Each Pillar reveals profound insights and methods you can put to work in your coaching business and personal life immediately.
You’ll also receive a Success Implementation Guide™ with each Pillar, packed with vital coaching resources to help you INSTANTLY apply the strategies.
Not only that, you’ll get the MP3 recording of the Masterclasses to download too!
Here's how it works
Over the course of the Challenge, you'll get access to the full suite of resources in The 4 Pillars of Mastery™ system — the Masterclasses (video) and the accompanying downloadable Success Implementation Guides.
You'll be guided, step-by-step, through each week of the Challenge by a simple, easy-to-follow structure, a series of daily Implementation Emails, and a weekly live Group Coaching & Mentoring call with me.
- July 6th: Challenge Guide, Orientation Video & Webinar
- July 7th: Access to Pillar 1 of The 4 Pillars of Mastery™.
- July 14th: Pillar 1 Live Group Coaching & Mentoring call
- July 15th: Access to Pillar 2 of The 4 Pillars of Mastery™
- July 21st: Pillar 2 Live Group Coaching & Mentoring call
- July 22nd: Access to Pillar 3 of The 4 Pillars of Mastery™
- July 28th: Pillar 3 Live Group Coaching & Mentoring call
- July 29th: Access to Pillar 4 of The 4 Pillars of Mastery™
- August 4th: Pillar 4 Live Group Coaching & Mentoring call & End of Challenge
As I say, like the best plans, it's simple, straightforward, and very easy to follow.
Here’s Just a Sample of What You’ll Discover In The 4 Pillars of Mastery™ 28 Day Challenge
- How 1 simple shift in your perception and priorities to instantly differentiate you from 99.9% of coaching business owners.
- How to be 650% more successful and the scientific evidence validating it.
- What MUST change if you’re to enjoy financial certainty and lifestyle freedom - and how it’s achieved.
- The Top 5 Secret Attributes of 733 self-made millionaires.
- How school, university, business schools and your IQ has little to do with the extent of your entrepreneurial success… and what does.
- How to unlock and master your creative abilities to bring about much greater profit in your coaching business and astonishing transformations in your personal life.
- What sabotages your ability to enjoy life-changing business growth and how to overcome it.
- Why focusing on your results is the LAST thing you should be doing.
- How accomplishing your entrepreneurial goals is much more about doing things in a certain way than it is about your talent and abilities.
- The astonishing decision-making strategy used by the Top 0.1% of entrepreneurs — and how to get it working in your coaching business today.
- And... much, much more.
Again, these powerful resources, and the proven principles they reveal, have transformed the businesses and personal lives of thousands of coaches and business owners from more than 160 different countries, and if they work for me, I guarantee they’ll do the same for you.
I’m not saying this to brag in any way, I’m simply saying nothing is more powerful than tried, tested and proven ideas.
And if you doubt this, watch the brief video below as...
Entrepreneurs Share How The 4 Pillars of Mastery™ Put Millions On Their Bottom Line And Dramatically Improved Their Lives
All you need to do is click the button on this page, leave your details, and I’ll get you set up for the Challenge right away.
Before you go ahead, here are 3 things I need to make you aware of.
- This will add you to my Conscious Entrepreneur community who receive powerful insights from me on a regular basis
- I never exchange, sell, share or rent any of the contact information I have – ever. Not to anyone at any time. It’s not negotiable.
- Finally, what do you stand to lose in testing these proven strategies? If I fail to deliver on my explicit promise to you, and these ideas and resources add no value to you, you can change your mind at any time and you’ve lost nothing.
So go ahead, leave your details and I’ll get you set up for the Challenge.
P.S. There’s nothing quite so powerful as a good idea put into action.
And there’s nothing quite so sad as a good idea left untried and untested (especially when your own reason for not trying it is you somehow magically "know" it won't work for you).
The The 4 Pillars of Mastery™ have transformed the lives and businesses of thousands of coaches, business owners, and entrepreneurs in more than 160 countries... and if you do the work over the course of the Challenge, then then I guarantee they’ll do the same for you.
… if you don’t do the work, then you won’t get the results.
Look, if you want things to change, then you must change the way you think and act.
And if you’ll do that, then everything will change for you.
I can put The 4 Pillars of Mastery™ in your hands and guide you through the life-changing 28-days of the Challenge…
… but the rest is down to you.
You’re free to make any choice you like, but you’re not free to avoid the consequences of your choices.
So choose wisely.